Brain Games 2014
The Brain Games annual competition is the major fundraising activity for the Lawrence County Museum. It is a team-based, head-to-head competition. If you like Jeopardy on television, you will enjoy the Brain Games.
The 2014 adult Brain Games winning team was The Little Theatre of Bedford.
The games were held over four nights in May (6, 8, 13, 15). The Little Theatre of Bedford again provided a great place to hold the competition—easy access and convenient parking.
There are always plenty of opportunities to have fun with this event.
- Team sponsor. Cost: $150.
- Team player. Create your own team of players, or volunteer to be on a team.
- Be a part of the audience—no admission fee. It is really fun to watch.
- Be a volunteer at the games.
Thanks to the 2014 SPONSORS:
- Little Theatre of Bedford
- Halstead Properties NYC Relocation Services
- Lehigh Cement
- Pynco 1
- Pynco 2
- Skyhaven Entertainment
- Rotary Club of Bedford
- Orleans Chamber of Commerce (if an Orleans team plays)
- JKI Engineering
- Jason Jackson – Edward Jones
- Tri-County Builders
- Cosner's Gun & Knife Shop
- Bedford Evening Lions Club
- Ferguson-Lee Funeral Home
- Judy Macy State Farm Insurance
- Bedford Ford Lincoln Roush
- Day and Carter Mortuary
- Bedford Laser Wash
- Steele & Steele
- Root's RV
- Hoosier PC
- Flinn Farms
- In Memory of Harold McReynolds
- Hoosier National Forest Employees
- IU Health Bedford Hospital
- Bedford Furniture Galleries
- Inklings Bookstore/Hoosier Hills Credit Union
- GM Powertrain
- Friends of the Museum
- Jim and Rowena Mount
- Disabled American Veterans Chapter 2
- RSI, Secondary Smelting and Refining
And the 2014 winner is… Little Theatre of Bedford
See last year's winning team, scenes from that competition, and discover thirteen years of championship teams. Click here to see the 2013 adult Brain Games winners.