Lawrence County Museum of History & Edward L. Hutton Research Library
- Jan. 11—(program cancelled due to inclement weather)
- Feb. 8—Panel discussion by local African Americans: "Lawrence County Memories."
- March 14—Stephen and Kim Fields, "The American Frontier Flintlock Hunting Rifle and its Accoutrements."
- April 11—Carole Anderson, "Glover Family History."
- May 9—Andie Redwine: "History of the Mitchell Opera House."
- June 13—Ron Bell, “Our Hoosier Heritage and Its Foundation, 1680-1820”(video presentation plus Q&A)
- July 11—Carol Faenzi, "The Stonecutter's Aria." The presentation is being sponsored by Elliott Stone Co. Inc.
- Aug. 8—Peggy Julian, “The World War II History of NAD Crane”
- Sept. 12—Diane Hunter and Doug Peconge, "The Miami Tribe Past and Present."
If you missed this program, thanks to Maria Edwards, it is now available online at: https://vimeo.com/18314234
- Oct. 10—Chief Boatswains Mate Travis Sanders, USCG retired, "History of the Coast Guard."
- Nov. 14—Lee Hutchinson, "Through the Flak and Back: A World War II Bombing Mission." Now available for viewing at: https://vimeo.com/191861504
- December 2017— Volunteer Appreciation Dinner