2014 Speaker's Program Presentations
Click on the links below to see some of the programs:
- January 13: Bob Sharr, "Half a century of Lawrence County Memories." If you missed Bob Sharr's excellent presentation at our LCHGS monthly meeting, you can see it on-line at this site: http://vimeo.com/84529553
- February 10: Clarence Brown, "Getting to Know History." If you missed it in person, you can watch it anytime at this site: http://vimeo.com/87119205
- March 10: Emily Engstrom, "Mapping Our Memories"
- April 14: Daniel and April Easter, "Mudsill Theory." View the presentation online: http://vimeo.com/95546248
- May 12: Tina Jernigan, "T.C. Steele: His Life and Legacy"
- June 9: Kenny Adams, "Lawrence and Greene County Memories." View the interview with Pastor Kenny Adams: http://vimeo.com/99043706
July 14: John Highhouse, "North by Northwest," Take a ride across US Route 50 to Lake Tahoe and then on to Crater Lake, Washington/Oregon and then follow Lewis & Clark (backwards) through the Columbia River George across the Bitter Root Mountains to Glacier National Park and back to Illinois by way of US Route 2.
- August 11: Ron Marquardt, "Researching for the Fun of It"
- September 8: Rowena Cross-Najafi and Emily Engstrom, “West of West Bedford”
- October 13: Donna Bartlett, “Tunnelton History”
- November 10: TBD
- December: No speaker program